Re: NvDA Remote Support add-on: emergency hotfix for wxPython 4 users posted

Jonathan Milam

Thanks very much, Joseph. I absolutely depend on this add-on to do my job, and without it, I would really be in an impossible jam. Thanks again for helping keep this add-on up-to-date.

Jonathan

On Jun 8, 2018, at 2:11 PM, Joseph Lee <joseph.lee22590@...> wrote:

Hi all,

I created an emergency hotfix version of Remote add-on 2.1 that makes it compatible with wxPython 4 (NVDA next snapshots at the moment). Until this hotfix is part of official Remote add-on package, please consider this as a third-party hotfix.

Download link:

http://www.josephsl.net/files/nvdaaddons/remote-2.1wxPy4.nvda-addon

Cheers,

Jsoeph