Re: end of the line for nvda skype group

On Fri, Jun 8, 2018 at 12:05 am, Shaun Everiss wrote:
I don't need skype, and to be honest I may end up abandoning it and calling the expensive but accessible way over the phone
For those who have Google accounts, it's worth looking at Google Hangouts.  However, in order to be able to send/receive text messages to phones you also need to get a phone number from Google Voice, which is available only within the USA.  You can, however, make calls with Hangouts no matter where you are, I believe.