From: "Gene" <gsasner@ripco.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, June 08, 2018 3:03 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] More non reading problems in new dropbox on windows 7 with latest master snaps

I'm not talking about the new shared components window. I don't know anything about that and we haven't gotten responses from anyone else about whether they see it.

Concerning the preferences tabs, it sounds suspiciously likely that you have done something in both machines that makes these things not work. I don't know what, an add on to something, running some sort of maintanence program, something. Why haven't we seen one other report about either of these problems and why, even when you specifically asked about the preferences in Drop Box, didn't one person report the same problem?