Re: URL links

I said it before, in the other topic, but I guess it bears repeating here:

Are you asking how to save a webpage as HTML source?  That can be done in any web browser.  In Chrome it's under the More Tools submenu, Save page as item and in Firefox it's in the main menu, same option name as Chrome uses.

If you're asking about a utility that you can hand a URL and have it generate HTML for embedding, for instance, they definitely exist.  See:  https://www.textfixer.com/html/convert-url-to-html-link.php  for one that you can use online.  A command line version has to exist, too, but I didn't dig long enough to find that.