From: Antony Stone
Sent: Saturday, June 9, 2018 6:50 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] accessible money

Sweden has become largely cash-free during the past few years (ironically

enough, partly encouraged by a redesign of the banknotes, which instead of

accepting the change, people to a large extent simply stopped using them

completely).

There are many shops, restaurants and bars with signs saying "no cash" or "we

do not take cash" - they only take payment by card.

Antony.

--

"Black holes are where God divided by zero."

- Steven Wright

                                                   Please reply to the list;

                                                         please *don't* CC me.