From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of David Mehler
Sent: Saturday, June 9, 2018 3:28 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] win10 classic applications for administration (system activation)

Hello,

Thanks to everyone who has replied, please keep the suggestions coming.

In answer, I do have the win10 app essentials going, it's version
18.25 this is again on 1803 win10.

The link I am refering to Brian is your number 3 the change product key link, I hit that and I get a window popup that says enter product key window, and nothing, no edit field to enter the key, tabbing produces no buttons, it's like a blank window.

Thanks.
Dave.

On Sat, Jun 9, 2018 at 03:01 pm, Chris Mullins wrote:

Have you got the windows 10 app essentials add-on installed in NVDA?
Try downloading and installing it and see if you ccan read the
controls in Settings.
Chris, I realized I'd never installed this add-on, so I just did (and
restarted NVDA 2018.1.1). It makes no difference whatsoever.

--

*Brian* *-* Windows 10 Home, 64-Bit, Version 1803, Build 17134

Explanations exist; they have existed for all time; there is
always a well-known solution to every human problem — neat, plausible, and wrong.

~ H.L. Mencken , AKA The Sage of Baltimore