From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Saturday, June 9, 2018 3:47 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] win10 classic applications for administration (system activation)

Joseph,

         Just as a data point, when I did my last test I had been out of NVDA and restarted it, but had not exited the Update & Security Settings, Activation Pane, and the dialog for product key did announce the edit box.

         But, I had since shut down Windows Settings and NVDA.  When I just tried this again, starting settings with WinKey+I, and navigating to that dialog it would not read until I followed the instructions you've just given