From: "Ron Canazzi" <aa2vm@roadrunner.com>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2018 7:39 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] accessible money

Yeah, I know. In this day and age in the US as we all know, there is no hostility toward blind people or disabled people in the US; and if there is it's all fake news created by a bunch of whinny unpatriotic liberals who all oughtta be fired!

On 6/10/2018 1:58 AM, Laurie Mehta via Groups.Io wrote:
What is unreasonable is making silly statements like:
Gene <gsasner@ripco.com>
wrote, in part:
Even if you win, the public resentment and ridicule will create
enormous ill will toward the recipients and set the whole cause of acceptance and integration back significantly.

To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Date: Saturday, June 9, 2018, 8:07 PM
It doesn't insult
anyone. Coins are not used
in the ways paper money are for a reason. If blind
people demand the
elimination of bills, they won't be taken
seriously. Accessibility doesn't
mean imposing unreasonable practices on the rest of
society. and replacing
bills with coins is unreasonable.