Re: braille modes

Brice Mijares

Joseph, the problem went away after rebooting my laptop. If it happens again, I'll tap my control keys. Thanks for the suggestion.

On 6/10/2018 9:40 AM, Joseph Lee wrote:
Hi,
Looks like somehow Control key got stuck. Try pressing and releasing Control key alone.
Cheers,
Joseph
-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brice Mijares
Sent: Sunday, June 10, 2018 7:15 AM
To: nvda <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: [nvda] braille modes
A few minutes ago, I went to check the time insert F-12 and no response, then I hit NVDA key N, no response. then I hit insert T to see where I was, no response. insert T had 3 types of braille modes. At this point I hit insert Q to unload NVDA and that did not work, so I had to reboot my system. What to I do in the future should this happen again? Thank You.