Subject: [nvda] smart speaker
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Date: Sunday, June 10, 2018, 6:35 PM

From:
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io

Sent: Sunday, June
10, 2018 8:38 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda]
password
remover

Sorry folks, I know this
does not relate to NVDA,
but it's my response to Kerryn.
 Kerryn,

Here is a solution to the
password problem that I
have found.  Others here who are much wiser than I
will not recommend it
and I have not tried it yet; but I think I'm going
to.  The software that
you download will create a bootable CD that one would used
to boot the
computer in question.  A program, supposedly, comes
up that allows you to
do things with your password.  One of them is to
remove it.

It's kind of a last
resort thing for me; but it's
the only way I will be able to access this computer.
Others say to
reinstall windows; but I don't know of a computer
today that comes with an
install CD.  I assume there are many packages of this
type; but the one I
downloaded can be found at:

https://www.isumsoft.com/windows-password-refixer/

Good luck.