notepad plus plus and NVDA

Josh Kennedy

Hi,

Is notepad plus plus accessible with NVDA? I have some text files I want to do some advanced editing on. In some, I want to remove all blank lines. Others are from an old dos program and have extra ascii ansi junk characters that I want to get rid of. Once fixed up, I want to re-save the text files, open in wordPad and save as docx files to re-translate into braille to put on the orbit reader 20. I put two files on there, and have to hit the scroll forward button a lot to skip extra blank lines which interrupts my ability to read the file smoothly.

Joshknnd1982@...

Josh

Sent from Mail for Windows 10