Re: notepad plus plus and NVDA

hello.
notepad++ is very accessible with nvda and even sayAll works.
you can remove all empty lines from your files if you need.

On 6/11/18, Mallard <mallard@...> wrote:
Hello Josh,

I use Notepad++ regularly to localise apps, and it's accessible with NVDA.

hth,

Ollie

Il 11/06/2018 15:26, Josh Kennedy ha scritto:

Hi,

Is notepad plus plus accessible with NVDA? I have some text files I
want to do some advanced editing on. In some, I want to remove all
blank lines. Others are from an old dos program and have extra ascii
ansi junk characters that I want to get rid of. Once fixed up, I want
to re-save the text files, open in wordPad and save as docx files to
re-translate into braille to put on the orbit reader 20. I put two
files on there, and have to hit the scroll forward button a lot to
skip extra blank lines which interrupts my ability to read the file
smoothly.

Joshknnd1982@... <mailto:Joshknnd1982@...>

Josh

Windows 10