From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Rosemarie Chavarria
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2018 1:01 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Question about diminished expectations of blind people, by people who can see

My family knows what I'm able to do but for the most part, I don't have time to educate people who don't really want to learn about blindness. I figure if they don't get it by now, they never will.

On 6/11/2018 7:51 AM, Lenron wrote:
info to that list would be nice, but this happens and well most of the
time you can only show a few people at a time.

On 6/11/18, Walker, Michael E <michael.e.walker3@boeing.com> wrote:
Thank you, Gene. I would like the subscription information. Apologies
for this being off-topic. I know some lists do tolerate some
off-topic discussions, as long as they are clean.

Best regards,
Mike