Re: Question about diminished expectations of blind people, by people who can see

Ron Canazzi

Hi Group,

Be advised that this listserve.icors.org is an ancient and very quirky list serve. In particular, many messages formatted in Microsoft Word or similar office type programs will show an unimaginably painful amount of those nasty extraneous characters embedded within each e-mail message.  I know this because the Blind Hams list used to reside on that server and eventually by rather loud and contentious popular demand, the moderators switched to a more modern server and we now have no such issues.

You have been warned.

On 6/11/2018 11:18 AM, Gene wrote:
I didn't think I had subscription information for Blind-x but I checked and I do.  Here are the instructions, from the list owner.

In the body of the message write:  subscribe blind-x firstname lastname

This means your real first and last names, please, though you may use
an initial if you desire.

I will then send you a copy of the list rules and standards, please
read them and tell me you've done so.  Then, I'll subscribe you.

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.
They ask: "How Happy are You?"