Re: signing a pdf document

Walker, Michael E

It always made sense to me that the real point is showing that you consent. I am as blind as a bat.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io [mailto:nvda@nvda.groups.io] On Behalf Of Governor staten
Sent: Monday, June 11, 2018 3:23 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] signing a pdf document

The real point is to show you agree, or that you consent. It's about law too.

On 6/11/2018 4:16 PM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:

I don't get the point of having a signature from a blind person yet I do it several times a month at a bank. I have no idea what my signature looks like nowadays!
I always got the impression that just pasting a picture of your signature was all one could do so what is the real point?
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-