Re: NVDA lags in speech feedback.

Daniel Hawkins

Thank you for the note. I am useing the Eloquence from atguys.com. I tried the other sythenziers and I feel all are so slow compared to Eloquence that the leg is not much different. i will try again.
Daniel Hawkins

On Jun 11, 2018, at 8:08 PM, Gene <gsasner@...> wrote:

A message from the moderator about this topic.

If you are using the free Eloquence add on, that can't be discussed on the list.  Illegal software can't be discussed.

If you are using, or want to try the legal Eloquence you pay for, that can be discussed.

If you want to try the legal Eloquence, you may find that it works properly.  If not, problems with the legal software can be discussed.

Gene, Moderator