To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, May 15, 2016 8:35 PM
Subject: [nvda] What is the status of the NV access podcast?

Hi all,

I'm going through my Downcast, and I'm clearing old podcasts. I come up on the NV access podcast, and it doesn't have anything since November 2014. Being that this is the 10th anniversary of NVDA, I'm wondering if that podcast is even being used anymore. Should I delete it, or should I keep it for future use? I was surprised, being that NVDA Con just ended, it leads me to wonder.

Stay warm,

Ben