Re: list of accessibility tools when win 10 newest update boots

Dan Beaver

Yeah, but that doesn't stop it from happening.

Dan Beaver

On 6/12/2018 2:55 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi,

Press Escape when this happens, and you’ll be directed to the sign-in screen.

Cheers,

Joseph

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Dan Beaver
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2018 11:50 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] list of accessibility tools when win 10 newest update boots

I have been seeing this since the big spring update happened.  Almost every time it boots this dialog with a list of tools like narrator, magnifier, on-screen keyboards and the like shows up before the logon screen is displayed.

I have dug around my system and can't find a way to stop this.

any ideas?  I don't want to use any of those tools and would like not to see this dialog.

Thanks.

Dan Beaver