From: Dan Beaver
Sent: 12 June 2018 21:04
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] list of accessibility tools when win 10 newest update boots

Thanks Ron but I already did that and the wizard is still coming up.

Dan Beaver

On 6/12/2018 4:00 PM, Ron Canazzi wrote:

Hi Dan,

If you open the start menu and search for accessibility, then when the results come up, find narrator and highlight it then use the tab key, there are a bunch of settings available.  One of them says use Narrator before sign in.  If this is checked, uncheck it and see if the accessibility wizard does not launch before sign in.

On 6/12/2018 2:50 PM, Dan Beaver wrote:

I have been seeing this since the big spring update happened.  Almost every time it boots this dialog with a list of tools like narrator, magnifier, on-screen keyboards and the like shows up before the logon screen is displayed.

I have dug around my system and can't find a way to stop this.

any ideas?  I don't want to use any of those tools and would like not to see this dialog.

Thanks.

Dan Beaver

--
They Ask Me If I'm Happy; I say Yes.