Re: how can i set nvda that never announce graphic graphic out of graphic?

Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@...>

Plus it could have a strange side effect like in a document the word not be spoken. But on the web say if done you will not hear the word graphic spoken  but i guess this is what some want.

Gene nz

Hi, Anthony,

I'm not the one who's asking about turning off graphic. I think what you have to do is when you go to replace a word, you don't type anything in the replacement field. I think thart's how you turn it off but I don't mind having it on in case there is a real graphic.

Rosemarie

On 6/12/2018 2:18 AM, anthony borg wrote:

Hi rosemarie

What did you do to turn off graphic please?

Thanks in advance