Re: ++OFFTOPIC++ How to unsubscribe?

Gene

Did you get a welcome message when you subscribed?  You should usually get a message when you join lists with information such as how to unsubscribe.  You should keep such messages from every list that sends you one.  Also, most lists have information at the bottom of every message you receive with links for unsubscribing and often for doing other things such as going no mail as well.

Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2018 6:44 PM
Subject: [nvda] ++OFFTOPIC++ How to unsubscribe?

Hello guys,
First, let me excuse by the offtopics. This is the second that I post,
but I swear it will be the last time.
Some days ago someone sent an email telling how to subscribe to the list
Blind-X. Well, I did it, because I was interested in the list, obviously.
The problem is: I'm there for 1 day and I have a feeling that I won't be
able to read all of these emails.
So, my question: how I unsubscribe it?
I tried to follow the steps received by the listserv,but had no results.

Again, sorry for the offtopic and thanks in advance.

Marcio