From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Robert Mendoza
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2018 3:28 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Joseph Lee's add-ons updated: Enhanced Touch Gestures 18.06, Golden Cursor 3.0, Windows 10 App Essentials 18.06 broad deployment #AddonRelese

Hi, Joseph

I am currently running the latest development snapshot, or master snapshot of nvda to my Windows 10 1803 however, it does not prompts me automatically that there is an update of the said mentioned for the Windows 10 App Essentials: version 18.06 stable although it was set here for interval to 1 , and done it manually instead. After the announcement I installed the said update and it succesfully installed. But, when I double-check the version to the addons Manager it tells the version 18.06a
Not sure what I missing I truly appreciate your feedback for this. Thanks.

Robert mendoza

On 6/13/2018 4:32 PM, Joseph Lee wrote:

Hi everyone,

In about half an hour from now, you’ll be able to download three add-on releases that’ll (absolutely) require NVDA 2018.2 or later:

  • Enhanced Touch Gestures 18.06: add-on settings can be found in new multi-category NVDA Settings under “Enhanced Touch Gestures” category.
  • Golden Cursor 3.0: same as above but the category to look for is “Golden Cursor”.
  • Windows 10 App Essentials: version 18.06 stable is now available to everyone. For those using 18.05.3, you’ll have until June 20, 2018 to update to 18.06, by which time the temporary update channel will be gone along with release of 18.06.1.

Also, for those using Windows 10 App Essentials development snapshots: regular and pilot builds are now united. This means, going forward, anyone wishing to use development snapshots MUST be running NVDA 2018.2 stable or later. Also, you’ll need to be running Windows 10 Version 1709 (build 16299) or later in order to receive future add-on builds.

Cheers,

Joseph