From: "marcio via Groups.Io" <marcinhorj21=yahoo.com.br@groups.io>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2018 12:44 AM
Subject: [nvda] ++OFFTOPIC++ How to unsubscribe?

Hello guys,
First, let me excuse by the offtopics. This is the second that I post, but I swear it will be the last time.
Some days ago someone sent an email telling how to subscribe to the list Blind-X. Well, I did it, because I was interested in the list, obviously.
The problem is: I'm there for 1 day and I have a feeling that I won't be able to read all of these emails.
So, my question: how I unsubscribe it?
I tried to follow the steps received by the listserv,but had no results.

Again, sorry for the offtopic and thanks in advance.

Marcio