Hi, David,

Yes, that's an awesome tutorial. Yes, we could get rid of our email clients eventually.

Rosemarie

On 3/7/2016 12:14 AM, David Moore wrote:
Hi Rosemarie,
Wasn’t that awesome? I used to use the Gmail website, but I used basic HTML, and did not know about all of the built-in key commands right on the web site. We could get out of using a client altogether. Have a great one.

Sent: Monday, March 7, 2016 1:07 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Tutorial on using the Gmail Web View with NVDA

Hi, Brandon,

Could you make it into an mp3 file? That way I can have it or future reference.

Rosemarie

On 3/6/2016 9:58 PM, Brandon Keith Biggs wrote:
Hello,
I made a tutorial on how to use the gmail web view with NVDA:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=phClLFt2-dQ&feature=youtu.be

The instructions are also in the description.
Please let me know if you have any questions or comments. I use the gmail web view for all my email.
Thanks,