Re: ++OFFTOPIC++ How to unsubscribe?

I really don't know how much messages they send per day, but about 2 or 3 hours I could see at least 100 messages or more.
Em 13/06/2018 11:23, Ervin, Glenn escreveu:

About how many messages?
I was going to join too, but if it is really high-traffic, I won't join.
Thanks In Advance.
Glenn

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of marcio via Groups.Io
Sent: Tuesday, June 12, 2018 6:44 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io

Hello guys,
First, let me excuse by the offtopics. This is the second that I post, but I swear it will be the last time.
Some days ago someone sent an email telling how to subscribe to the list Blind-X. Well, I did it, because I was interested in the list, obviously.
The problem is: I'm there for 1 day and I have a feeling that I won't be able to read all of these emails.
So, my question: how I unsubscribe it?
I tried to follow the steps received by the listserv,but had no results.

Again, sorry for the offtopic and thanks in advance.

Marcio