Re: ++OFFTOPIC++ How to unsubscribe?

On Wed, Jun 13, 2018 at 10:00 am, Brian's Mail list account wrote:
If I were unable to unsubscribe either on the web site or via email I would then have no choice but add the feed to my block list.
And that is something that should never be done for anything coming to you from subscription, even if you can't figure out how to unsubscribe.

There are many automated feedback loops now between ISPs and e-mail service providers and individual e-mail clients.  When things get marked as spam or blocked it is most often taken as an indication that the messages are, in actuality, spam when they absolutely are not.

Far better to use a filter/message rule to immediately move messages from a given address/domain to trash, which prevents issues with legitimate list traffic getting blocked by ISPs and e-mail providers.