Re: NV Access I've got a problem

Michael Massey <massey52@...>

Hi, Quentin.  I am currently running Nvda 2018.2 on two computers running Windows 10 pro on my primary desktop pc and Windows 10 home on my laptop pc.  Like Lino and others, I downloaded the update manually from the website because Nvda would not check for updates from within the program itself after launching it from the shortcuts on my pc’s.  I didn’t want to wait to be truthful.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@n  vda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Quentin Christensen
Sent: Wednesday, June 13, 2018 8:12 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NV Access I've got a problem

I also now want a burrito (with meat)!

Did anyone else have problems with an update error on Windows 10?  I'm aware of the issue with Windows 7 users not seeing the update, but wondering if anyone else had the problem Lino experienced.  Possibly it was either a temporary glitch or something dropped out partway through (in that case I'd expect trying again later should work), but if anyone is having problems updating on Windows 10 (I've updated several machines without incident today) I'd be interested to hear from you.

Regards

Quentin.

On Thu, Jun 14, 2018 at 8:30 AM, Kwork <istherelife@...> wrote:

I got it immediately. :) I thought it was great, and for me the point was immediately clear.

Travis