Re: NVDA was working fine until this morning when I tried to update

Sarah k Alawami

What version of windows are you using? What computer, how many gigs of ram if possible?

Take care

On Jun 14, 2018, at 7:28 AM, Joshua Hendrickson <louvins@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi to all. This morning when I tried to update my NVDA something went
wrong I think. I heard the program shut off, then turn on again and
when I thought it was installing I lost all sound. I downloaded the
newest 2018 version of NVDA from the website and tried to install it.
Well, I had other speech on and my speech just stopped. I don't know
what I should do. I'd rather not go back to jaws, but I don't know
why my NVDA isn't working correctly. I'm afraid to try and reinstall
NVDA again.

--
Joshua Hendrickson

Joshua Hendrickson