Re: Question Re: NVDA 2018.2, benefits for Win7 users?

Don't understand what is meant for beneficial for updating software.
I use Win 7, and unless bugs wereidentified, I do update software to the latest version.
Laurie Mehta via Groups.Io 於 15/6/2018 11:24 寫道:

Hi,
I just read the "what's new" information for v2018.2 and it sounds like the benefits in the new release mainly apply to users of Win10. Is this true, or am I missing something in what I read?

For those of you using Win7 on any of your machines, do you find upgrading to this new version of NVDA is beneficial?

Thank you for your thoughts,
LM