From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Laurie Mehta via Groups.Io
Sent: Thursday, June 14, 2018 8:24 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Question Re: NVDA 2018.2, benefits for Win7 users?

Hi,
I just read the "what's new" information for v2018.2 and it sounds like the benefits in the new release mainly apply to users of Win10. Is this true, or am I missing something in what I read?

For those of you using Win7 on any of your machines, do you find upgrading to this new version of NVDA is beneficial?

Thank you for your thoughts,
LM