Re: Tutorial on using the Gmail Web View with NVDA

Rosemarie Chavarria

That site doesn't always work. I tried converting the tutorial last night but withno luck.

On 3/7/2016 9:07 AM, Brandon Keith Biggs wrote:

Hello,

Here is a youtube to mp3 converter that is completely accessible:

http://www.youtube-mp3.org/

I record everything in MP4 because I show my screen for sighted viewers. If there is anyone who would like to rip it into mp3, please go ahead and post it.

  There are also what is in the video in the description. It is so people can just copy it and view it for later.

William Brandes emailed me an MP3 version at:

http://williambrandes.com/a_nvda/

It works great, just right-click on the link and click save.

Thanks,

Brandon Keith Biggs