To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Monday, May 16, 2016 10:35 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Sighted instructins, was Fly Outsn?

Technically, I'm not sure why, but drag and drop are difficult for blind
people to work with. I have had to use drag and drop very rarely but
fortunately, there are usually other ways to accomplish tasks and, I
have seldom seen programs that require its use. I have seen some web
sites where something you want to do can't be done without drag and
drop. It appears to me that you can't do drag and drop while in browse
mode or the equivalent for JAWS, the Virtual PC cursor. You might be
able to do it when browse mode is off but that would depend on various
factors and I wouldn't count on it on a lot of pages.