Re: NVDA and Login screen

Are you sure it's Narrator? In NVDA 2018.2, the OneCore voices are used by default in Windows 10, these are the same voices as those used in Narrator.

Op 15-6-2018 om 10:17 schreef Cearbhall O'Meadhra:

Hi,

Since the latest update, I find Narrator speaks on the PC login screen before Windows starts up even though I have NVDA set to do this. I have searched through Narrators settings and I cannot see that there is a setting there to prevent it  from coming on during the PC login. Yet NVDA does not com up until I login.

Is there anything I can do?

All the best,

Cearbhall