From: "Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io" <bglists@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2018 11:09 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA not speaking my images

I think most if not all of the devs are blind, so you may find it a bit difficult to get the issue over. Try a ticket on gather if you think its wrong. All I know is that most graphics with alt tags give a description of the graphic, according to how detailed the site builder wanted to get of course.
Normally the big messes occur in javascript intense sites.
I'm not up on html myself, but you need to test the site in different browsers too.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-