Re: Inaccessible Banking Website

Antony Stone

Last time I moved banks (about 2 years ago) all my standing orders and direct
debits were transferred automatically for me as part of the process.

Antony.

On Friday 15 June 2018 at 12:01:18, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
wrote:

TSB, Say no more. Here in the UK so much has gone wrong in that bank to do
with customers not being able to get their money etc that the boss was
called to the house of Commons last week to explain why their IT update had
been so badly handled. if they are the same company, then it explains a
lot.

How you proceed, well I guess you could vote with your money and go
elsewhere but the problems of transferring all automated pay in and out
bits could send one prematurely grey or bald!
All generalisations are inaccurate.

Please reply to the list;
please *don't* CC me.