Re: Inaccessible Banking Website

Rui Fontes

Tell them to use W3C guidelines...

Rui

Às 07:47 de 15/06/2018, Rob Hudson escreveu:

Recently my credit union changed its website rendering most of the online banking services inaccessible to NVDA. According to sighted people Ii had look at the page, all the services have been moved to little graphical icons at the top of the screen.
I was wondering if I could get someone from NVAccess to remote into my machine, look at the website, and then tell me what I can pass on to the bank's i t people about fixing it to make it more readable for screen readers. And how i would go about setting something like that up.