From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Shaun Everiss
Sent: Friday, June 15, 2018 10:21 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] NVDA and Login screen

What it may be is nvda using 1core voices on login screens, you need to set
nvdas preffs to copy over to admin settings

On 6/15/2018 8:17 PM, Cearbhall O'Meadhra wrote:
Hi,

Since the latest update, I find Narrator speaks on the PC login screen
before Windows starts up even though I have NVDA set to do this. I have
searched through Narrator's settings and I cannot see that there is a
setting there to prevent it from coming on during the PC login. Yet NVDA
does not com up until I login.

Is there anything I can do?

All the best,

Cearbhall