Re: Inaccessible Banking Website

Rob Hudson <rob_hudson_3182@...>

Cohn, Jonathan <jcohn@...> wrote:
I If you are running an older version of Firefox you can install the aXe (a x e ) extension form DeQueue which will generate a report of the issues that an automated testing platform can find. I believe it puts a menu item into the Developer Tools of Firefox and then there is a large Audit button that will analyze whatever site you are on. All the reporting is done via your browsers JavaScript and no data gets sent to the Extension builder.

I have firefox ESR, version 52 something. Where would one find this extention?