Sent: Friday, June 15, 2018 3:44 PM
Subject: [nvda] selling an item on eBay

Hi all,

I regularly buy items from eBay and, in my sighted days, occasionally sold things too. The other day I noticed a pair of Orcam MyEye talking OCR glasses that sold and, since I have a pair that I would like to sell, used the "Have one to sell? Sell it yourself" link.

I am not finding the page for entering the details for my item very easy to navigate! I can add the photos and I can enter the description of the item, but navigating, with both tab key or num pad object navigation, repeatedly takes me back to the item description pane.

Does anybody have any suggestions to make listing an item easier with NVDA?

I'm using Firefox 60, NVDA 2018.2  and Win10

Thanks for any tips,

Giles