Re: selling an item on eBay

Laz

Can't help you with the navigation issue you seem to be having but if
you wish to catch the eye of vision impaired folks I recommend you
put it on Blind Bargains as well as joining the Blind-BST list. On
Blind bargains you can reach over a thousand folks and on Blind-BST
you can reach nearly 700 list members. To join Blind-bST send a blank
email message to the followin email address:

blind-bst+subscribe@groups.io

Laz

On 6/15/18, Giles Turnbull <giles.turnbull@...> wrote:
Hi all,

I regularly buy items from eBay and, in my sighted days, occasionally sold
things too. The other day I noticed a pair of Orcam MyEye talking OCR
glasses that sold and, since I have a pair that I would like to sell, used
the "Have one to sell? Sell it yourself" link.

I am not finding the page for entering the details for my item very easy to
navigate! I can add the photos and I can enter the description of the item,
but navigating, with both tab key or num pad object navigation, repeatedly
takes me back to the item description pane.

Does anybody have any suggestions to make listing an item easier with NVDA?

I'm using Firefox 60, NVDA 2018.2 and Win10

Thanks for any tips,

Giles

Bluetooth devices, and accessories
http://www.talkingmp3players.com/