Re: Inaccessible Banking Website

Jonathan COHN

Rock,

Type control-shift-A in firefox to bring up the addons manager.

Hit F until you get to the search field.
Enter axe in the search field and hit enter.

After hitting tab a few times you should find:
aXe Developer Tools Thursday, June 14, 2018 Add accessibility auditing to the Firefox Developer Tools More Release Notes: Loading… Install

At this point bring up the contextual menu with either shift-F10 or the Applications key.
The second item should be install. This will then prompt you with a license agreement and a accept and install button.

I believe the rest should be straight forward.

On 6/15/18, 10:12 AM, "nvda@nvda.groups.io on behalf of Rob Hudson" <nvda@nvda.groups.io on behalf of rob_hudson_3182@gmx.com> wrote:

Cohn, Jonathan <jcohn@air.org> wrote:
> I If you are running an older version of Firefox you can install the aXe (a x e ) extension form DeQueue which will generate a report of the issues that an automated testing platform can find. I believe it puts a menu item into the Developer Tools of Firefox and then there is a large Audit button that will analyze whatever site you are on. All the reporting is done via your browsers JavaScript and no data gets sent to the Extension builder.

I have firefox ESR, version 52 something. Where would one find this extention?