Re: Inaccessible Banking Website

Not sure about others but asb is easy enough.

On 6/15/2018 10:50 PM, Michael Chopra wrote:
I am also here in New Zealand and I find that my bank that I am with do a really good job. I am with ANZ. I find the internet banking website a bit hard to navigate, but it's fine.

Thanks.

From Michael.

On 15/06/18 22:32, Antony Stone wrote:
Last time I moved banks (about 2 years ago) all my standing orders and direct
debits were transferred automatically for me as part of the process.

Antony.

On Friday 15 June 2018 at 12:01:18, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io
wrote:

TSB, Say no more. Here in the UK so much has gone wrong in that bank to do
with customers not being able to get their money etc that the boss was
called to the house of Commons last week to explain why their IT update had
been so badly handled. if they are the same company, then it explains a
lot.

How you proceed, well I guess you could vote with your money and go
elsewhere but the problems of transferring all automated pay in and out
bits could send one prematurely grey or bald!
  Brian

.