Re: What is the status of the NV access podcast?

Ben J. Bloomgren

Hi Kevin, you're right. I misquoted the year of the podcast. I do see ten episodes, and it does go back to 23 November, 2015.

Ben

On 5/16/2016 03:52, Kevin Cussick via Groups.io wrote:
Hello, you are correct there at 10 podcasts. Refresh your podcast client and hopefully it will show up good luck.

On 16 May 2016, at 08:51, Bhavya shah <bhavya.shah125@...> wrote:

Hi Ben,
You might want to recheck. I am pretty certain there was at least one
more podcast after November 2014, perhaps two.
There are ten in total, if I am not incorrect, and with structural
reformations and additions being made to NV Access as informed, one
may be on its way, as Quentin too pointed out, after that is maybe
done. Just speculating.
Thanks.

That I think was mentioned in one of the audio presentations in the con,
ehre it was stated that if more people were hired more of this kind of thing

could be made to help with communication and real world demos so people
could get a feel for any new ideas and chat about them on here or wherever.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal email to:-