Re: How to Open an Attachment with NVDA:

Rosemarie Chavarria

Hi, Brian,

Thanks very much for these steps. I was always tabbing until I got to an attachment I wanted to open but now I'll be able to do it with keystrokes.

Rosemarie

On 6/15/2018 11:57 AM, Brian Moore wrote:
Hi. since you are using thunderbird 52.8.0, here are the key strokes.

open the message,
then press alt+m to get to the message menu and then h for attachments.

this will put you in a list of your attachments but it operates like a treeview so use up and down arrow to select the one you want and then press right arrow to get a menu of open, save detach etc.

That should get you going.

Brian.