Re: Troubles with WhatsApp Web Client and NVDA

Sarah k Alawami

No it will not. The chrome thing is what we use on the mac. I think I tried the desk top client on the mac as well and it was terrible in terms of accessibility

On Jun 15, 2018, at 8:46 PM, marcio via Groups.Io <marcinhorj21@...> wrote:

But I use the Desktop Client, will it still work?
Em 16/06/2018 00:29, Sarah k Alawami escreveu:
Use f123 it will help you a lot. Download it through the google chrome store via the extensions section

On Jun 15, 2018, at 7:27 PM, marcio via Groups.Io <marcinhorj21@...> wrote:

Hello,
Anyone using WhatsApp Web Desktop Client?
I'm wondering 'cause about 2 days ago, I had an update and it became just horrible for using.
NVDA says "clickable" all time, whatever I try to do. Of course I can still use it but this way it gets too more slow.
So, some of you with this problem? Any sugestion about it?

Thanks in advance

Marcio