From: "Orhan Deniz via Groups.Io" <orhan.deniz63=googlemail.com@groups.io>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2018 3:01 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] virtual buffer not refreshing properly nvda 2018.2

Seems to have been remedied after firefox add on updates and a restart.

On 16/06/2018 02:48, Orhan Deniz via Groups.Io wrote:
Anyone else have this issue with firefox 52ESR and NVDA 2018.2? I always have to manually refresh using nvda+f5. so it definitely isn't a browser issue.

I've been away from the computer for a week and just updated. apologies if this has already been covered.