From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian's Mail
list account via Groups.Io
Sent: Samstag, 16. Juni 2018 13:34
To: nvda@groups.io
Subject: [nvda] Dropbox innaccessibility again

I wanted to share a folder today, but it seems on the current version this
dialogue no longer works with nvda either. it just is a blank page saying
its the shaere with another user item, but just like the preferences and the
delete from all machines and devices one its totally empty of any controls
that read at all.

Anyone care to comment?
If its also happening in windows 10 maybe we can write en masse to Dropbox
to get them to correct this.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.