From: "Roger Stewart" <paganus2@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2018 3:46 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Dropbox innaccessibility again

Also, it's now very difficult to accept an invite from another person to share a folder. You used to just get an email and it says who is asking you to share and there are 2 buttons--one says accept and the other says decline. That was so easy! Now you are taken to a web page of some kind and it asks you to solve a captcha and this can no longer be done as Webvisum is finished for Firefox, and I know of nothing like it that works with any other browser. Seems like dropbox wants us to just go away.

Roger

On 6/16/2018 6:34 AM, Brian's Mail list account via Groups.Io wrote:
I wanted to share a folder today, but it seems on the current version this dialogue no longer works with nvda either. it just is a blank page saying its the shaere with another user item, but just like the preferences and the delete from all machines and devices one its totally empty of any controls that read at all.

Anyone care to comment?
If its also happening in windows 10 maybe we can write en masse to Dropbox to get them to correct this.
Brian

bglists@...
Sent via blueyonder.
Please address personal E-mail to:-