Re: Dropbox innaccessibility again

Gene

If you use an older portable version of Firefox, you can use Webvisum with it.  You would use the portable version for sites that require captchas and the current version or the current ESR version for other browsing, assuming you want to use firefox for your main browser..

Sent: Saturday, June 16, 2018 9:46 AM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Dropbox innaccessibility again

Also, it's now very difficult to accept an invite from another person to
share a folder.  You used to just get an email and it says who is asking
you to share and there are 2 buttons--one says accept and the other says
decline.  That was so easy!  Now you are taken to a web page of some
kind and it asks you to solve a captcha and this can no longer be done
as Webvisum is finished for Firefox, and I know of nothing like it that
works with any other browser.  Seems like dropbox wants us to just go away.

Roger