- Invitation: Introduction to NVDA Technical Support part 1, June 23, 2018 at 17:00 UTC
Invitation: Introduction to NVDA Technical Support part 1, June 23, 2018 at 17:00 UTC
I’d like to invite you to the first of the three online seminars on Introduction to NVDA Technical Support. Due to financial and other reasons, we’ll be using TeamTalk 5.
- Date: June 23, 2018 at 17:-00 UTC (10 AM Pacific, 1 PM Eastern and elsewhere)
- Location: josephsl.net TeamTalk server (server is josephsl.net, 10333 for both TCP and UDP)
- Duration: about an hour
Topics to be covered:
- What is technical support
- Basic NVDA concepts useful for tech support purposes, such as object navigation, focus versus review cursor overview and so on
Things to do before coming to the seminar:
- Read NVDA user guide
- Become familiar with NVDA commands and features, especially 2018.2 features
- Come up with at least three questions users may have about NVDA concepts and commands that may show up in tech support sessions
Hope to see you all next week.
Join firstname.lastname@example.org to automatically receive all group messages.